Wednesday 5 November 2014

Reflection assignment

REFLECTION ASSIGNMENT

I am a visual learner. As a visual learner,i used the following method to improve my performance in studies. The following methods enable me to make clear about whatever i had studied.

Using mindmap:
I like to use mindmap because it makes my studies more comfortable as long as it is in a short form and showing a clear details about my studies. I think mindmap will make my studies more easier. I can memorize the definition i had learnt in a more proper way. Whenever the exam is just around the corner, i think i can use this mindmap smartly. In a restricted time, i can learn a lot of useful and brilliant information without rushing my time.



Highlight the point:
I would like to highlight the point that i think it is very important for me. However, i mo not used to highlight the whole book with colour because i think it is a little bit messy. A suitable and approprite highlighting is very vital for me i think. If i am not highlighting anything, i won't be able to know which point is more important and whether should i concentrate on it. Highlighting really make my studies comfortable and with ease.

Search for image:
As i am not clear about information about certain subjects, i will like to search for the image of that info and making it clear in my mind. This enable me to understand and clarify what i had learnt before. I will also search some videos in youtube to help me understand better . An image can keep in my mind for a long time and for better understanding. As i m not clear about..such as the plant cell structure ,i should find the image on web and look some tutorial in youtube .
An 
Drawing:
I used to draw in the subject biology. I draw the cell, heart,monocotyledon and dicotyledon plant as well as blood capillaries. Drawing really enhance my progress in studies. Sometimes subject MAthematic also requires us to draw graph, diatribution table, polygon and somemore others. As a conclusion, every subject needs to draw to ease our studies.

A reflection assignment about my ways of learning.





No comments:

Post a Comment